Terms & Conditions
Notes from clients
- Military and other government installations are prohibited from being photographed by tourists. If you intend to photograph Arabs, it is important to be aware of local customs and not to take photographs of women.
- Purchases of products and services listed on this site are subject to the following terms and conditions.
Our Company may modify these terms and conditions without notice or liability. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions regularly. You will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you continue to use the Company after any changes have been made.
Suppose circumstances are out of our control, we cannot deliver your time as we agreed, or you will suffer any loss or damage. In that case, we cannot compensate you, reimburse you, recover any monetary damages, or otherwise accept responsibility for changing your tour after you have booked us. A circumstance that is beyond our control is one that we cannot anticipate or avoid despite taking reasonable precautions. Various situations fall into this category, such as war, threats of war, airport closures, outbreaks of infectious diseases, natural disasters, terrorism, civil unrest, and industrial conflicts.
It is important to remember that young children or even those not even a few years old may not be suitable for a desert tour. You should act according to your best judgment because the activities can be physically and mentally demanding.
It is free until age 7 for children to participate in any of Modern Bedouin’s activities included in any of its packages and extra services. Children over the age of 7 are subject to the full adult price.
A booster seat or other child safety-accredited seating may be required for children on tour, depending on their age. Any special equipment for your child(ren) must be indicated during the booking process or by contacting us directly.
- Payment Methods
- Paying online via bank transfer
- Payable in cash at the time of pickup
- Confirmation of the tour by email
Vehicles and food
Half-day sightseeing tours are not included in meals, while we offer some tours that include meals, soft drinks, and mineral water (evening and morning desert safari). Details can be found in the description of the Desert Safari service page. Land Cruisers are the most common vehicles we use for safaris. They are equipped with air conditioning and safety belts and can transport up to seven passengers.
Tour passengers must wear seat belts while the car is in motion by law. Fresh food is always emphasized in our restaurant, and our menu is a variety of delicious and varied dishes. When booking a tour of Desert Safari with Dune Buggy Rental DXB, please let us know if you are vegetarian or vegan so we can prep a menu accordingly.
No-Show Policy & Cancellation
If you don’t show to a tour or want a cancellation, the following conditions apply.
- No-Show Policy
- The following cancellation terms will apply in the event of cancellation: if the visit is canceled or changed 48 hours prior to the date of the stay, there will be no cancellation fees.
- If you cancel or change your visit within 48 hours of the event/tour date, we will charge you 50% of the undoing charges.
- Trip cancellations or changes made within 24 hours of the event date will result in a 100% cancellation fee.
We at Dune Buggy Rental DXB are committed to providing our customers with a convenient payment. As a result of cashback, credit will be refunded. Credit card charges will be credited directly to your account after deducting the cancellation fee (if applicable). Upon placing refund orders with our merchant bank, funds will appear in your account within 15 to 45 days.
- Methods of cancellation
- Travel Insurance
- Tour Documents Passport, Health, & Visas
Unless otherwise noted, the terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. These Terms and Conditions are governed by applicable law. An invalid or unenforceable part shall be replaced with a valid, enforceable provision that carries out the original intent and remainder.
The Terms and Conditions will remain in effect if the content corresponds closely to them. Dune Buggy Rental DXB Terms and Conditions apply to any reservation made through the site. These terms and conditions can only be modified if they are in writing and signed by the authority governing Desert Safari Tours in Dubai.
Restrictions on website usage
Desertbuggys.com owns all the content on this website. Where you will find images, logos, tour packages, discounts, and essential policies, this Site cannot be misused or used illegally, personally, or commercially.
Our goal is to ensure every customer has a fun and carefree holiday. However, it is important to remember that you are responsible for the consequences of your actions. You must assume that we, or anyone else, believe that you’re causing trouble, putting people in danger, or causing property damage by your actions. Your visit may be terminated in this case.
The hotel, transportation, and any other travel arrangements you have booked will not be available to you and your travel party. We are not responsible if you incur any refunds, reimbursements, or other costs. We may also allow you to continue your tour, subject to the availability of additional vehicles. Company tour cars are non-smoking areas. Alcohol is prohibited in all tourist vehicles, and guests bringing alcohol must return to their pick-up point. Their expenses and tour are not refundable.
Furthermore, you should know how your actions may affect others and your safety and personal property. There will be no responsibility for any accidents resulting from irresponsible behavior on our part.
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the
governing law is the local law.
- Visa and Master Card) and which currencies will be accepted for payment
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- Site operation: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. Enduro Bike Advanture Tours controls this Site from the U.A.E. Enduro Bike Advanture Tours makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- Multi-currency priced transaction, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
- Office foreign assets control (ofac) sanctioned countries. Enduro Bike Advanture Tours will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific
- Representations by you. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to Enduro Bike Advanture Tours through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Permitted use. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Enduro Bike Advanture Tours to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Enduro Bike Advanture Tours to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Enduro Bike Advanture Tours. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
No commercial use. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain Enduro Bike Advanture Tours prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Enduro Bike Advanture Tours will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
Links and search results. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Enduro Bike Advanture Tours has no control over these sites or the content within them. Enduro Bike Advanture Tours does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Enduro Bike Advanture Tours does not endorse the content of any third-party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Enduro Bike Advanture Tours for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at [email protected].
Copyright policy. Enduro Bike Advanture Tours may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that Enduro Bike Advanture Tours will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At Enduro Bike Advanture Tours request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to Enduro Bike Advanture Tours or perfect these rights, titles or interests in Enduro Bike Advanture Tours name. Disclaimer of warranty, limitation of damages. Enduro Bike Advanture tours makes no warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranty of title or non-infringement or implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, on-infringement or other violation of rights in relation to the availability, accuracy, validity, reliability or content of these pages and/or the site. Enduro Bike Advanture tours also does not make any representation or warranty regarding the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information that is submitted, displayed or uploaded through the site by any user. Enduro Bike Advanture tours shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, lost profits or for business interruption arising out of the use of or inability to use this site, even if Enduro Bike Advanture tours has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of certain warranties or limitations of liability, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The liability of Enduro Bike Advanture tours would in such case be limited to the greatest extent of liability permitted by law.
Licence granted to you. By providing materials to Enduro Bike Advanture Tours, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted Enduro Bike Advanture Tours an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. Enduro Bike Advanture Tours may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against Enduro Bike Advanture Tours for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to Enduro Bike Advanture Tours. Any communication or materials you send to Enduro Bike Advanture Tours will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by Enduro Bike Advanture Tours for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
Advertising. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. Enduro Bike Advanture Tours is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.